Beautiful Blogger Award (March 2010)
I am deeply touched to have received the Beautiful Blogger Award not once but three times. I received this wonderful award from Molly at Golden the Pony Girl, OnTheBit at A Horse and a Half and last but not least, Jane at The Literary Horse.
Of course this award comes with strings attached. I must share with you 7 things about myself that you may not know. Pass this award on to 15 other blogs.
Things about me you didn’t know before
- I’m very allergic to dust. Well, not actually dust but rather the dust mite. Aaachoo! Sorry, I’ve been dusting.
- I’m also allergic to mold.
- Not surprisingly, I’m allergic to Penicillin. It must be the mold thing.
- Holding to the allergies theme, there’s also Sulfa. Yeah, I’m a challenge to doctors. I remember one that got upset with me because he had to think about what to prescribe.
- Then there’s mild allergies to cats and dogs. Of course that’s why I have a cat and two dogs!
- In high school I hung out with the brainiacs but all the cliques accepted me.
- I asked my husband out.
Pass it along to 15 other blogs
- Sincerely Paige
- Green Horse, Green Rider
- Dressage for Life
- Cavalli Connections
- Stale Cheerios
- Cross Creek Horsemanship
- Flying Horses
- Big Green Girl
- Learn the Horse
- High Mountain Horse
- Musings from the Judge’s Box
- One Coco Bean
Wow! That was hard. So many blogs to choose from. Now I’m off to inform the bloggers of their awards.